background

Monday, December 9, 2013

Fusion Design Team Call and I am Guest Designing

Ok so I am a little late to the party, well alotta late to the party. I had to leave town for a family emergency and with only a couple days to get everything prepped and ready, I put (or at least I thought) all my ducks in a row and had everything all scheduled...and then...NOTHING...yep nothing happened and my post disappeared...ugggghhhh blogger. SO sorry guys. But like they say better late than never, right???

I am so excited to be sharing this post today b/c Fusion Card Challenge is COMING BACK...THAT'S RIGHT....THEY ARE COMING BACK and to share the news and help inspire, I was asked to guest design for this special Month long challenge. That's right. One month to play along and I think you are going to LOVE love love the the inspiration.

And if that wasn't exciting enough...They are doing a design team call. Fusion is looking for 5 new designers to add to the team. Think you may be interested. Just go HERE for all the details and how to apply. Hurry tho, the call ends on Dec. 17th.

 Here is the challenge:

Oh how I love christmas, and isn't that picture stunning?!?!

Here is what I did. I just loved the presents under the tree and the badge from the sketch so I combined the two to create my  fun little gift bags.
I found these fun red paper bags and simply "Personalized" them. I added some washi tape around the top of the bag in two different widths and then added a glitter letter initial and the leopard print flower.  I was teaching a christmas class and gave these to all of my students. It is so simple and SUPER easy to really spice up those plain boring bags and make them pop without spending a ton of money. Don't you think?!?! 

Don't feel like "trying out" for the design team you can play along HERE



Thanks for stopping by, checking out my project, and saying HI. 

Happy Crafting,
xoxo
Danni




No comments:

Post a Comment